The Italian coffee maker or mocha coffee maker, also popularly known as greca or macchinetta, is an espresso machine that brews coffee by means of water vapor. The invention was patented by Alfonso Bialetti in 1933, whose company, Bialetti continues to produce the same model.
METHOD OF PREPARATION
- Grind between 20-22gr of espresso coffee.
- Fill the lower part of the coffee maker with water.
- Pour the ground coffee into the filter of the coffee maker.
- Close the coffee maker strongly.
- When the water starts to boil it will filter the coffee to the top.
- Once filtered all the coffee, serve in a small cup and enjoy.